|SMBA Bar News|
The SMBA Bar News is a newsletter published by the Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association and distributed to SMBA members and subscribers. The Bar News contains regular feature articles, news from the Bench and Bar, information on SMBA CLEs, events and committee meetings, and classified ads of interest to area lawyers.
Bar News content is limited to SMBA CLEs, events, activities, projects and other items to be included at the discretion of the editor. Member submissions pertaining to SMBA activities, projects and committee meetings are encouraged. Submissions from courts and other government entities providing information related to the administration of justice will be considered for inclusion. The following items are specifically excluded:
· Events, including charitable events or solicitations in which the SMBA a not a sponsor.
· Continuing legal education in which the SMBA is not a sponsor.
· Notices or information specific to an individual member (however, the items will be considered for inclusion as classified or display ads).
Article Submission Guidelines
· Articles are accepted from SMBA members on subjects of interest to the legal profession on a space-available basis.
· articles must be submitted in the form below
· Submissions should be formatted in MSWord, text-only or rich text format
· Optimal word count 500-750