Separation of Powers: Framework for Freedom
Important Dates and Deadlines
- All entries must be received on or before 5:00 pm, Friday April 6, 2018.
- Contest winners will receive their awards at the Law Day Lunch Celebration, May 4, 2018 (information)
Instructions and rules:
- Open to students enrolled full or part-time at a college or university.
- Take a photo that illustrates the law day theme - "Separation of Powers: Framework for Freedom"
- Photo must be taken between February 1st, 2018 and April 6, 2018.
- Submit entry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (must include entrant's first and last name, email address, phone number, university name, and major field of study)
- Limit one entry per person
- Deadline: April 6, 2018 at 5:00 p.m
- .jpg file
- 200 dpi
- minimally edited (only edits intended to enhance the photograph; NOT to add unnatural effects unachievable straight out of camera or to combine multiple photographs or text)
- First place: $200
- Second place: $125
- Third place: $75
All entries become the property of the SMBA and may be used by the association as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion. By entering your copyright and all other rights, title and interest are assigned to the SMBA. Entries may be reproduced and published, along with the artists’ names, and used for current and future Law Day promotions. The SMBA reserves the right to cancel the contest or eliminate award categories if entries are deemed insufficient in the sole discretion of the SMBA. Direct questions concerning the contest to the SMBA office at email@example.com or 417 831-2783.
DISCLAIMER: Occasionally, the Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association will record its events and use those recordings for promotional purposes. Registrants, instructors, exhibitors and guests agree that they may be photographed, videotaped and/or recorded during the event, and their names and Springfield Metropolitan Bar Bar Association without compensation and that the recorded materials are the sole property of the Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association