Office Administrator/Executive Assistant for the SMBA
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
The Springfield Metropolitan Bar is looking for an Office Administrator/Executive Assistant. This position is full-time, however for the right candidate, some flexibility in scheduling is possible. Qualified candidates need to possess the following attributes:
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
Job duties include:
· Human resources/ personnel management
· Data entry, transcription
· Managing phone and email inquires from the public, members and vendors.
· Managing day to day operations of the office
· Assisting with meetings, events and special projects
· Other duties as required.
Salary and benefits:
Compensation range from $10.00-$12.25 per hour, employer paid health insurance and schedule flexibility.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter promptly to James Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.