2018 Springfield Bar Mini Law School for the Public
The more you know about the laws that affect you, the easier it is to make good decisions about your life, your family and your finances.
KSMU Story: August 16
Making Democracy Work, Interview with Danielle Kincaid: August 27
Where: Missouri State University, Strong Hall, Room 302
When: Tuesday evenings, September 4 – October 2, 2018, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Sept 4, 2018: Estate Planning 101: Danielle Kincaid
- Sept 11, 2018: Our Constitution- The Importance of Compromise. Tom Strong
- Sept 18, 2018: Demystifying the Family and Juvenile Law Processes and Procedures, Commissioner Susan Jensen and Judge Andy Hosmer
- Sept 25, 2018: Just Because You Did it Doesn’t Mean You Are Guilty – Criminal Law Issues and Insights, Tom Carver
- Oct 2, 2018: Birth of a Trial, Kurt Larson, Kent Hyde, Judge Michael Cordonnier
Parking Pass for Participants. Print at this link and put in your vehicle.